The Texas State Family Association has been dedicated to helping Bobcat families remain connected to their student’s university experience since 1976. The Association seeks to promote and sponsor programs that meet the needs of families as well as involve them in the life of the membership and university community alike. We focus on filling our Bobcat Families' needs through frequent communication and information sharing, important date reminders and deadlines, special events, and acting as a resource for our students' families. We are able to provide this service through raised funds to maintain university support, student programs, and scholarships. By joining the Family Association, your membership dollars will automatically go to help these efforts.
Become a member today and let us be your connection to campus.
The Texas State Family Association - your voice, guide and link to campus
- Exclusive organization made up of parents and extended family, guardians, mentors and benefactors of current and/or former Texas State students
- Serves as liaison and fosters family, faculty, staff and administration interaction
- A minimum of four endowed scholarships awarded annually
- Informational assistance to you and your student for help and advice
- Partners during Family Weekend
- Provides you with:
- Important information concerning the University: email updates, e-newsletters, Hillviews magazine, Presidential communications
- Opportunities for family involvement with Texas State
- Invitations to special Texas State events