The Family Association raises needed program support and scholarship dollars through membership dues as well as matching gifts. If you work for a company that provides matching gifts to institutions of higher education you could double or triple your gift by just sending in your company’s matching gifts form. It’s easy! All you need to do is ask your Human Resources office for a matching gift form (many of these forms are on company websites), fill out your portion of the form and send it to us at the address below. We’ll do the rest and you’ll get the credit!
Mail your matching gifts form to:
Texas State Family Association
601 University Drive, JCK 480
San Marcos, TX 78666
For more information, call 512.245.4326
Thank you to these businesses, corporations and companies that have provided these valuable matching gifts to benefit the Texas State Family Association in the past.
- AIG Employees Matching Grants Program
- Bank of America Foundation Matching Gifts Program
- CBI Matching Gift Program
- Chase Manhattan
- Chevron Matching Gift Program (The)
- CITGO Petroleum
- ConocoPhillips Matching Gift Program
- Emerson Electric Company Matching Gifts Program
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- ExxonMobil Foundation
- Fluor Foundation
- GlaxoSmithKline Investment in Volunteer Excellence
- Guaranty Bank
- IBM International Foundation
- Illinois Tool Works Foundation
- J.P. Morgan & Co. Inc.
- J.P. Morgan Chase Foundation (The)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation Foundation
- Lyondell Chemical Company Matching Gift Program
- May Department Stores Co. Matching
- Met Life Foundation
- National Instruments Corporation Gift Matching Program
- SBC Communications Inc.
- SBC Foundation Higher Education/Cultural Matching Program
- Shell Oil Company Foundation
- Smith International Inc.
- Teleflex Foundation
- Texas Instruments Foundation
- Textron Matching Gift Program
- Thrivent Financial
- United Space Alliance
- UPS Foundation
- Verizon Foundation
- Zurich U.S. Foundation (The)