- What are Bobcat Bucks? How do I transfer Bobcat Bucks into my student's account?
- What is a U-drive? How can my student access it?
- What is FERPA?
- What are the dining plans for students living on or off campus?
- My student lost his/her TXST I.D. card. Where do they go to get a replacement?
- What is PACE?
- What is the Common Experience?
- What is Bobcat Preview?
- My student is ill. Where can they receive medical care?
- My student is not acting like him or herself, and I am worried they are depressed. Where can they receive assistance?
- My student has a temporary injury making it difficult to get across campus to class. Is there transportation available for short-term disabilities?
- My student will be away from classes for a period of time due to prolonged illness or emergency. Who can assist my student?
- Are there resources to help my student find a place to live off-campus?
- What is a Learning-Living community(LLC)?
- Where can my student get information about student organizations and clubs to join?
- What is Honors College? How can my student get involved in Honors College?
- My student is graduating! What do we need to know about commencement?
- My student needs help with transportation off-campus. What options are available?
- Where can my student find a job while attending college, or after graduation?
- How can I stay informed about campus emergency information?