The Texas State Family Association was founded in 1976 as a support organization dedicated to helping Bobcat families feel connected to their students' university experience. Students blossom when family and friends take an active interest in their education and that's why the Family Association's role is so important. The Association will provide information to families as well as opportunities for involvement with the university.
- To increase communication among family, administration, faculty, and students about Texas State's goals and policies, programs, and student activities
- To offer support and assistance to parents when concerns arise about their sons or daughters
- To continue to enhance academic achievement through support of campus programs
- To promote the university through developmental activities and to encourage financial support from individuals, corporations and foundations
- To provide an opportunity for Texas State family members to interact with each other as well as university administrators.
Click here to join the Family Association