Friday, September 27 and Saturday, September 28
Join us for our annual Family Weekend event at Texas State University! Spend the weekend on campus with your Bobcat enjoying activities planned for the whole family. You can also explore the great city of San Marcos through some of our partner events.
The weekend will entail:
- A Welcome Dinner at the Student Recreation Center
- A picnic in Sewell Park
- A home football game against the Nicholls State Colonels
- Many other activities on campus and in the San Marcos community
Update on August 21
- We are sold out of Family Weekend tickets. All family members are welcome to campus September 27-29. If you didn’t purchase tickets before they sold out, please come explore campus and the city on your own with your student. Though you won’t be able to attend the events that require a Family Weekend ticket (see schedule for those events) there are great places to explore as a family, including Glass Bottom Boat tours at the Meadows Center, The Wittliff Collections in Alkek Library, and the beauty of the San Marcos river, just to name a few.
- You can still purchase tickets to Wine Walk while they last. Purchase those tickets on the San Marcos Main Street website.
- You can also still purchase tickets to the TXST football game on Saturday, September 28. For discounted general admission tickets, enter the promo code FAMILY into the promo code box on the top right corner of the link below. Purchase those tickets on the Athletics website.
- As of August 12, we've sold more than 50% of our available Family Weekend tickets.
Family Weekend Sponsors
Family Weekend would not be possible without the help of our sponsors! Check out our great partners that help us put on this annual two-day event.